Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Einsteins Haute Couture... Almost Anymeow


I am heading to Paris with the Cat Scouts on April 18th and 19th but, what to wear. Buddy, you are a cat of the world what should I wear on my trip to Paris? I want to really show off to my gal Shoko!
Well little pal ah doan knowz. Ah alwayz go all-nautical!
Um... Thanks. I guess that is why you are always getting your head wet in the bathtub. Hey Toby. You are the Handsome Panfur Man-Cat what do you suggest I wear?
Oh go for fur. I always do because, as you can see, I have a shiny coat that glistens and catches the suns rays dazzling all the ladies who...
TOBY! Who have you been flirting with?
No one Fitz honey dearest snookums...
Thanks a lot Toby. Hmm... Oh I know. 

I will craft my own!
*Rip*

It's a great fit.

Lets see if it feels good while I stand to dance.
Yep!

Let me hop up here and show it off.
Hey Family!

What E?
Whut ya wantz?
Yo little dude?

Err, it fell off. Never mind.

Back to the drawing board

Einstein
Toby
Buddy
Miss Fitz

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You look fine au naturel, Einstein!

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL Einstein!

Cats Herd You said...

That was some creative menswear, Einstein!

John Bellen said...

Self-shedding evening wear, Einstein; perfect for wearing just before bed.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That didn't work out so good did it Einstein. Best stick with going au naturel. That's what I always do.

The Swiss Cats said...

MOL ! You look better natural, Einstein ! Purrs

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaw Einstein, Shoko's a gweat ladycat and hers dusn't care what yous wear. Yous guuna look gweat no matter what.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

That was too funny!

Anonymous said...

Mee-you Einstein that was a good idea while it lasted ;)
Mee finkss sumfing in BLUE wood look pawtastick on you...sumfing to show off yur floof!!!
Good luck mee furend....
***nose bumpss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxxxx