Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What Day is it?



Buttons, look, Dad left one of the shopping bags out
So what, its empty
Maybe but I know how to have some fun

Einstein! Dad left something good just fur you in that bag.
Oh I love these bags, let me at it!

Hey... I can't see anything...
Keep going E, you will find it if you try!
Alright... *Rustle, Dig, Rustle*
MOL, April Fools!

You got me good Rumpy!
Sure did! Have a great April Fools day evfurry kitty and have fun with your family!
Dad: For more fun maybe try this Google link and see what you get this year! 

Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Einstein

12 comments:

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy April Fool's Day ! We didn't know the Google trick, it's funny ! Purrs

Colehaus Cats said...

Aww, you deserve a treat for falling for that!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think an empty bag is its own reward... loved the google link!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

syug ekoj etarg !!!
tho it wood bee kewl
gab ed ni steert tup spop fi ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Where did you get that cat bag? I may be tempted to not use plastic if I could buy one of those. My Sammy is mad he can't go to Paris, I don't let him do overnights- even if they are just virtual LOL.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Actually, today is my birthday :) Love, Cody

Anonymous said...

Dat's a pawsum bag. Happy A[ril fool's.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

meowmeowmans said...

Hee hee! That was a good joke, Rumpy! :)

By the way, that Google link sure was fun. Tell Dad we said thanks for sharing it.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! You got fooled Einstein. The google link was funny.

John Bellen said...

Well, it was worth the try, eh, Einstein, in case something good was in the bag.

Anonymous said...

Mew mew mew Rumpy you sure got Einstein good!!! Berry funny!!!
****nose bumpss**** Siddhartha Henry an LadyMum xxxxxxx

Little Miss Titch said...

hehehe but I better you still had fun Einstein,xx SPeedy