Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Flat Shoko Visits the Tomcat Home II

Flat Shoko, Foko, Einsteins gal pal from Cat Scouts has been visiting the Tomcat Home this week.

Hello Shoo my sweet did you sleep well
Hello Eney my dear, yes I did my floofy Man-Cat
Hi Dad, what have you got there?

I brought you and your gal some fun.
Foko would you like some Silly String Treat?

Oh thank you Dad, nibble nibble nibble. Yummy

How about you Einstein. I think you will like this
Well, let me give it a little whiffie furst Dad...
*Whiffie*

YOU BET!
*GRAB*
*CHOMP*

Oh Eney you are sooo Man-Cattish, MOL

Mmm... *Gulp"
Not the fingers Einstein
You sure have a good appetite my Man-Cat

We will be packing you up to head home my dear Shoo.
I am so glad Flat Einstein and Flat Timmy will be going with me Eney. Is that rumor that there may be a visitor for Kali true?
Sure is my sweetest. Lets snuggle befur the trip
Oh Eney, sigh...

Hi Furs, Timmy here, we Cat Scouts are heading to Lake Tahoe this weekend so if you don't belong there is still time to join and have fun with us

Foko (Flat Shoko)
Einstein
Dad
Timmy

12 comments:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

We hopes dats Flat Shoko am having a nice visits... me never seen silly string treats. where you gets dem? Purrz from Kody, who likes string.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

doodz & fitiz & shoko....lake tahoe sounds like a LOT oh FUN !!!!!!! ENJOY~~~~~ ♥♥♥

da tabbies o trout towne said...

my stars....please excuse the idiots boomer and tuna.... FITZ....as clearly they CAN'T spell....hugs girl from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Foko looks like she had a great time and also enjoyed string treat.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaw Y'all be so adowable. Those tweats look nommy. Weez never seen stwing tweats afur. Have fun on yous twavels. Maybe weez'll meet up again sumday sumwhere.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Noodle Cat said...

That kitty really needs some food!
Have a super Wednesday...

Noodle and crew

pilch92 said...

Glad Shoko had fun :) I hope someone visits us soon. My Sammy will see you all at Tahoe :)

meowmeowmans said...

Shoko sure had fun with you, gang! What great hosts you are! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had by all when Foko visited!!!! WOo HOO!!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

John Bellen said...

Watch you don't show bad manners in front of your gal, Einstein - eat like a gentleman.

Katie Isabella said...

OH you are gonna have a wonderful time. I wish my mom would let me be a girl cat scout!

Unknown said...

Wow! yous Flats is sure getting around!
Kisses
Nellie