Monday, December 21, 2015

North Pole Trip with Cat Scouts


What fun me and Einstein had yesterday! Sammy arranged our Second Annual Trip to the North Pole to see Santa and his workshops
It sure was great Timmy

We flew up in Santa's plane piloted by Raz.
I sat next to my gal Shoko and our pals Felix and Maggie came
along with our Hello Kitty friends

Here we are at the workshop entrance

I really liked feeding the Reindeer Timmy
Me too Einstein

Then Santa let me ride one. It was great!
You looked like you were having the time of your life Einstein

Then we got to wrap a present for Dad
Can you tell he loves purple

Before we left we had Dinner and a tour of Santa's
village.
It was over all too soon

Santa flew us all home in his sleigh. What an ending to another fun time with Cat Scouts. You should join if you don't already belong.

Timmy Tomcat
Einstein

9 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You kitties sure did have fun!
Saw Santa jolly?? We bet that sleigh ride was superb!

Merry Christmas!!

John Bellen said...

Santa's Village looks like a cosy place. I wish I could have gone with you guys.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you had a great time! Did you twerk with Santa too?

Christy Paws said...

It really was fun, wasn't it!?!

Anonymous said...

It sure was a lot of fun you guys. We hope y'all have a pawsum Christmas. You've all made our Christmas amazin'.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

PeeEss: Purrlease check yous email, we just sent you sumfin'. We sure hope you like it and don't mind we used yous fotos.

meowmeowmans said...

Santa's Village looks awesome! And a ride in his sleigh? Awesome!

The Island Cats said...

The North Pole trip was a blast, Timmy. I got to ride a reindeer! ~Wally

pilch92 said...

Great photos of your trip. I wonder what you got for your Dad?

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOO happy you guys had fun at the North Pole! We were very helpful to the elves and Santa AND in return wasn't that FUN riding in the sleigh back home? I hope next year I'll still be around to conduct another tour there......that's my Christmas Wish.

Love, Sammy