Thursday, March 2, 2017

Dr Seuss Day


I Timmy will hurry
Fast as I can
So Fitz will not give me a Whacky Paw Slam

You are pretty Fast
Fast I say
So my Whacky Paw I will Stay

My Belly may be full, but keep the noms coming, thats no Bull
I will hold the flower, hold it I will, while my belly gets its fill
Noms ah likin, likin ah will, keep em comin wit no bill
Not well can I Rhyme, I just think the Green Eggs are Sublime
Hurry Timmy Hurry you will, I am rushing to get my fill
Hi Friends, You can still get my books by...
RUMPY, Shush!
Shush I will, as the Whacky Paw will make me Ill


Happy Dr Seuss Day Friends!

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Rumpy Bump Stumpnots
Miss Fitz
Mr Buttons
Einstein
Dad Pete

9 comments:

John Bellen said...

Ha! A great Dr Seuss tribute, everyone. Einstein, you look...intriguing...with blue hair.

Anonymous said...

Ya'll look adorable. We've been havin' troubles commentin' again, but we thought ya'll were cute yesfurday too. We hope all is well with ya'll and are sendin' big hugs and purrayers fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

The Swiss Cats said...

Happy Dr Seuss Day ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

awesum seuss poem two day guyz !!!! it rocked ~~~~ ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

such a cute post! Happy Dr.Seuss Day!! catchatwithcarenandcody

pilch92 said...

Great post guys! Happy Dr. Seuss Day!

Anonymous said...

Mee-you that was a pawsum rime you all did Docktur Seuss style!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!
***nose bumpsss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxxxx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

MOL! That's a great poem for Dr. Seuss.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Pawsome, furbulous and fun!!! You rocked it kitties, you sure did:)