Monday, March 13, 2017

Never look a Flash Back Post in the...


Can ya bleeve Dad furgetz ta do da post fur tadayz. Yep he done did it.
Well Buddy lets you and me do a Flash Back post
Soundin gud, gud, gud Timmerz. Yoo furst!

Here I am enjoying our X Scratcher from October 2013
Dad had to reinforce it on the ends

Yep then ah come in ta whack ya
Wait a minute Did you really...
Yep ah did MOL
Buddy you really were a bruiser back then
Werez? Ah still gotz it!
Yes you do Buddy, yes you do

Hey I want to join in
Sure lil'feller
Wow I was tiny
An yer hair be all floofy too Har Har

Here yer name saker
MOL Buddy I remember now.
Oh My Cat you all took such good care of me
Shur nuff we done did. We lovin ya
Thanks Buddy Budd. Thanks every kitty!
Tink nuttin uf itz

Ahem, you were taking Toby's X Lounge and I
had to let him know

Yes Timmy you  were a Lounge Hog!
What?

Yep there is the proof Toby
I bet he is the cat who broke the lounger
Yes he probably was
What, me? I mean no, not me and...

No way I post for others again Buddy Budd
Ah hearz ya Timmerz MOL

Timmy Tomcat
Toby Tomcat
Buddy Budd
Miss Fitz
Einstein

12 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Flashback posts are always fun....we're SQUEEEING at baby Einstein!

The Florida Furkids

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Ha-ha, that was a really fun flashback!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaw Ya'll were all so cute. Einstein you was a little floof ball like us. We was sure purrayin' all was well when we didn't see a posty. Sendin' hugs and purrayers fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey ...... I liked your flashback. That was fun. Dad did a good job on the reinforcing, aye??

pilch92 said...

Einstein, you were such a cutie- and you still are :)

Lone Star Cats said...

Wow, ya wuz tiny!

Anonymous said...

MOL...That was a lovely flash back, Timmy and crew. That's a COOL relaX-scratcher :D Cute little Einstein too <3 Double Pawkiss for a Happy Week :) <3

Anonymous said...

Einey you were ever so TINY!

Love, Angel Sam and Ted

John Bellen said...

I like reminiscences, guys, especially when I get to see Einstein as a baby. You lot sure are a close family. I like that.

Marvelous Marv said...

Flashbacks is fun! It reminds mes of when mes was younger too!\Many kisses guys.
Your Nellie Bellie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I enjoyed that flashback. Einstein has certainly changed!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Flashbacks are fun!! Einstein you were such a floofball:)