Monday, March 6, 2017

Our Cat Scout Patrol Party

What a Caturday we had at Cat Scouts
There was a Pawty to celebrate the creation of our Patrols. We are in Wally's Warriors

We went to the pawty with our gals Shoko and Dora.
Shoko is from the wonderful Canadian Cats
They are in different patrols but we all have fun together 

I took photos of Einsteins Easy and Fast Tent Demonstration.
Um... Timmy... Do we have to watch this
Oh, I think our friends will like it a whole lot. Will you narrate?
*Einstein lowers his head* Yes, alright...

Furst I got the tent, tarp and poles ready







I have to thank Shoko and Dora for, um, saving me and
putting up the tent... *Sigh*

Thanks fur that great demonstration Einstein. There were lots of fun booths. I liked Raz's Rumblers Fish-Bob. Yes it's that Raz of Friends FurEver. His sisfur Allie is a Cat Scout too

Sammy P of 15 and Meowing was nice enough to
pull me out of the fish-bob. I got a big one!

My gal Shoko had some very tasty triple decker sliders
Yummy

Me and Einstein did some seed spitting
Timmy that was a hoot!

I took my new pride and joy to the Pawty. I have a Pellet Grill!
Try some Chick-Hen and Biscuits, Gravy and Sausage casserole.
I have plenty of Nip Beer and soda for the kits

Then the  night ended with a fireworks display to end all!
Wow it was magnificat wasn't it Einstein
You bet Timmy

If you want to have fun think about joining Cat Scouts
You will have the time of your cat life!

Timmy Tomcat
Einstein

10 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Cat scouts look like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

You Warriors were MAGNIFICENT at the Patrol Pawty! Made me a proud Troop Leader for sure.....and I was happy that my little brother Teddy joined up on his first birthday as well - it was a double treat. Thanks for all you do at Scouts!

Love, Angel Sammy and Ted Too

John Bellen said...

Well, Einstein, Cat Scouts is about having fun as much as it is about learning things, so how the tent was put up isn't too important. And you did fire off some terrific watermelon seeds!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you all had a fun time at a great party.

pilch92 said...

Glad you all had a great time. My Sammy was happy to rescue you.

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

The Island Cats said...

What a good time you all had! I'm sorry I missed it. Thanks, Timmy for taking care of our patrol. ~Wally

Anonymous said...

It was indeed a great celebration. And cat scouts is so much fun. We've not heard of a pellet grill Timmy, but those burgers sure were tasty. Big hugs fur all.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Museum of Maritime Pets said...

Great to pawty with you, fellas! Einstein, We're glad you didn't hurt yourself putting up that tent!!

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

You sure had a fun time!!