Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Rumpy S Fall


I love playing with the Fitz's S Scratcher
Be careful Rumpy

Mewni careful is my middle name

Hey what's under here?

I... Need... To... Get... It...
Oh Noes

.
I need a plan.
I Know! Yea Cat!

You are no match for The Rumpy!
Master of all I survey!
The Cat who can...

Whups. Gee that thing is unsteady

Don't tell Fitz alright Mewni!
*Sigh* OK Rumpy
Thanks Dude

Do you know why Rumpy has 2 posts this week? 
I  do so stop back on Caturday so you know too!

Rumpy Bump 
Mewnicorn


11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope Fitz doesn't figure out the culprit!

Lone Star Cats said...

Yeah, I hope Fitz duzn't find out.

John Bellen said...

Rumpy can be rump-bunctious when playing. I hope it doesn't get him into trouble...

pilch92 said...

Is Rumpy's birthday or Gotcha Day coming up?

The Island Cats said...

Rumpy, we're sure nobuddy will notice. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Rumpy, dat's okay, who says Fitz should have her very own scratcher. MOL 'Course, me wishes Raena would use hers and leave me's favorite scratcher alone. Da girly has cooties ya' know. MOL Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Rumpy, We did not see anything! We do not know what happened to the scratchier!

Anonymous said...

Thank cat you didn't fell down, Rumpy, but my lips are sealed :D Pawkisses for a wonderful day :) <3

Anonymous said...

I think that scratcher was just trying to FLY off that table - you had nothing to do with "encouraging" it! Innocent! Totally innocent right Rumpy???

Hugs, Angel Sam

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Fitz won't be happy when she sees her scratcher on the ground, Rumpy.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Wow! We could hear that clunk way ovfur here!
Hope that Miss Fitz isn't too upset.